I Love my Results - Orange County, CA

I didn't like my neck, my jawline or my chin. My...

I didn't like my neck, my jawline or my chin. My neck was saggy and had 2 bands sticking out. My chin was disappearing and I was starting to get jowls. When I put my head down, I got a double chin.
I saw Dr. Raymond Lee at Lifestyle Lift in Santa Ana, CA. I asked about his experience, and what he would recommend for me. He told me that he had done over 3,000 facial procedures. I wanted a chin implant, but he said that I DIDN'T need it! And he was right. After getting a beautiful sharp jawline again, my chin is pointed the way it used to be. In fact, my neck and jawline look the same as my pictures of me when I was 30! I look younger now, but more importantly, I look good for my age. (I'm 62). I was not trying to look younger, I just wanted to look better. Nobody knows I had surgery, unless I tell them. But here are some comments I have gotten: "You look like you're having a good day". "I just feel better when I see you". And of course: "Did you lose weight?, You look really good". And from my mother: "You're gorgeous! You look like a movie star". I am so happy with the results.
During the surgery, I was sedated with Valium, and the whole thing seems like a dream. I know everyone is different but I had a lot of pain on and off for a few weeks, but it was tolerable with over-the-counter pain relievers taken regularly every day. I only took 3 prescription pain killers during the first week. After 2 weeks, I only needed an occasional Advil.
I am so grateful for the precision work done by Dr. Lee. He was very gentle and reassuring. He is an artist and a professional in every way. Thank you.

I would recommend Dr. Lee to everyone who wants to change their aging appearance.
Santa Ana Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lee is very gentle and soft-spoken. He is very experienced with the procedure that I had. I was very satisfied with working with him before, during and after my surgery.

My girlfriend and I are schulded for June 18th. Dr. Lee does have a very gentle manner and seems to be quite thorough. My biggest fear is the injection part but maybe that will only be a dream for me too. I am ready to do it!
You look wonderful! I am SO happy that your results were so well done! I wish you continued success and lot's of fun in the future!
Wow, you do look great. I also can't believe you are 62. You have a set a goal for me- I hope I look as good as you do when I am 62. I am glad the risk was worthwhile for you. So far, the risk has turned out well for me too. It is a really hard decision to make with all the bad reviews.
Hi Valerie, you look great...62?....never:). Nice work, happy to see happy posts too.
Thanks for the compliment

I'm glad you're happy with your results! Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf.

I hope this will help others with a difficult decision