I'VE USED RESTYLANE FOR 4 YEARS AND IT IS THE BEST - Orange County, CA

You must get a good doctor who can inject...

You must get a good doctor who can inject correctly without bruising and in the right places. I've used my Dr. for 10 years for Botox. He is a doctor of opthamology, but only does cosmetic injections now. He is super good. Restylane lasts a long time. He uses it to turn up the corners of my mouth, erase smile lines in the naso-labial folds, erase smile dimples (wrinkles on the sides of my mouth), fill in one side of lip that is slighter lower than other, and erase creases from smiling from cheek to chin. There are no bumps, lumps, or any weirdness.

It depends where you get the Restylane as to how long it lasts. In the lips lasts only three months or so because we move our lips so much. On the parts of the face where there is less movement, it lasts longer. Naso-labial folds last up to six months. It also does not matter if it is your first or twentieth treatment, results are the same.
Hello, is it true that the first time only lasts 6 weeks?
{edited} Edited by Sharon: We've added your doctor's contact info to the review. Thanks for sharing!
Orange County Ophthalmologist

Dr. Yoelin is an opthamologist so he is excellent with knowing where to put Botox around the eyes. He is the sweetest kindest most compassionate doctor you will ever meet. He is very detailed and skilled and has been doing fillers and Botox over 12 years which is longer than most doctors. He does wonders with lips. He is very inexpensive as well. I trust him and that means a lot.