Very Happy Tummy Tuck Revision Client - Orange County, CA

I had allot of loose skin and a concave place on...

I had allot of loose skin and a concave place on my upper abdomen from liposuction. It was very noticeable and bothersome. I was hesitant to wear a bikini. I had a previous tummy tuck, some 30 years prior, that was never done correctly. When I went to see Dr. Di Saia, he agreed and said he could fix that along with re doing my navel, as it was made tiny from the previous surgery.

I am so pleased with my results from Dr. Di Saia. I now wear a bikini and have a nice tight abdomen. My navel is much better and the scars are almost invisible.

Your looking great! What procedure was used to correct your results?
Revision tummy tuck. He re did the tummy tuck to tighten the loose skin and muscle.

Welcome to the community!  What an amazing job and a nice new tummy.  You can't tell there was ever anything wrong with the first round.

Still Happy

A year late I thought I'd check in to let you all know I still love my results. They did change some but the tightness only loosened a tiny amount. I had liposuction with another surgeon a few years after my first tummy tuck and the change was like nothing. The tummy tuck revision with Dr D made a huge diffference! :)

My redo tummy tuck was a great idea.

My advice:

(1) Choose your doctor carefully.
(2) Look at his or her pictures and reviews
(3) Don't go cheapo.
Orange Plastic Surgeon

I am only sorry I didn't meet Dr. Di Saia and do this sooner. I would recommend him without question, for any procedure. He has a wonderful bedside manner, talks to you and listens to what you have to say. I have a doctor that knows me personally and that I can trust. I am very comfortable with him and feel like we are friends. Not to minimize the fact that he is good at what he does and knows what he is doing. I would go to him again, in a heartbeat, with any procedure I would consider. I referred my daughter in law to him for breast augmentation and she lives an hour an a half away. She had the procedure done and was thrilled with her results. She is another "sold" client! Thank you Dr. Di Saia!!!!