I Look Refreshed & Feel Great! - Orange County, CA

For years I have wanted to do a little something...

For years I have wanted to do a little something about the puffiness under my eyes, a feature that has made it's way through each generation of my family. Being a mom, wife, and career professional I could not afford a lot of downtime. Taking Dr. Grover's advice, lower lid blepharoplasty was the procedure I decided on. Dr. Grover mentioned the possibility of minor upper lid revision as well, depending on the need once the lower lid was complete. Seeing Dr. Grover's previous work assured me that he has a keen eye for aesthetic detail and allowed me to trust his judgement & abilities. Dr. Grover ended up performing a slight upper lid revision at the same time as the lower lid blepharoplasty. I had minimal downtime & discomfort. Within 2 weeks I was back at work. I am coming up on 3 months post op & I look & feel refreshed while having kept the procedure undetected.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Grover through word of mouth & seeing the results of other happy patients. After several consultations with other doctors, I met with Dr. Grover. He immediately saw what I was wanting to improve and suggested a few courses of treatments with various lengths of downtime, results, and costs. He gave his highest recommendation which also promised the longest lasting results. Dr. Grover's staff was great, the surgical center was very accommodating, and Dr. Weatherwax the anesthesiologist was superb. Dr. Grover did an amazing job that rendered natural looking results. I would recommend him to anyone considering blepharoplasty.