HATE the Results - Orange County, CA

My right eye was a little lazy to begin with so...

My right eye was a little lazy to begin with so while considering eyelid surgery for my drooping lids, I asked the surgeon if he could correct the lazy one at the same time. He said yes, he could 'improve' it. I told him that if he could correct it, that would be great, but if he couldn't, at least don't emphasize it. Well, he did just that. Not sure if he get confused but he corrected the wrong eye. Now the difference is major. Because of the looks I get all the time, I am considering surgery again with a different doctor.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Niccole is a great guy and will really go out of his way to comfort you and convince you that he's great, but I really recommend going to a different doctor.

Dear LJOC, so many of us are suffering the terrible results of our procedures. I hope you find a way to improve your eyes. You are in my thoughts.
sorry about you, get well soon. Did you say yourself if you wait more for this proses. sorry my english is little for now.

I'm so sorry to hear about your results, LJOC. :( Have you asked your doc what happened?