Dr. Elam is the Liposuction Guru - Orange County, CA

My personal liposuction experience was nothing but...

My personal liposuction experience was nothing but gratifying and I am thrilled with the results. I found my recovery to be speedy and painless. Both the Dr. and his staff are compassionate, endearing and astute professionals. My mother, two sisters and I ADORE and totally trust Dr. Elam! He is a class act.

Hi Kelly,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. If you don't mind sharing, what area(s) did you have Liposuction performed on?

Kirsty

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

I first read about Dr. Elam in Harper's Bazaar and Marie Claire. Then when I started to research on the highest rated plastic surgeons, I noticed his name kept on popping up. Then I found out he was one of the pioneers of liposuction. Dr. Elam was one of the first surgeons in the US to perform liposuction. His credentials are so impressive because he taught (and continues to educate) hundreds of surgeons on the surgical craft and artistry of liposuction. Also, he wrote the first physician's training textbook on the procedure. Dr. Elam has been featured in so many media outlets and has a seemingly cult following of celebrity clientele and stunning models. I also confided in a few of my friends that I was interested in getting plastic surgery. I found out two of my friends went to Dr. Elam for their (one had a nose job and the other had breast augmentation) surgeries. They both were in competitive professions that demanded physical beauty to be at an optimum. Overall, my experience was phenomenal. I am so grateful for the care, professionalism and the final results. I feel so confident, pretty and positive! Dr. Elam is the BEST!