Coolsculping Works BUT It's Not Perfect - Orange County, CA

I had my coolsculpting done on 5/16 and although...

I had my coolsculpting done on 5/16 and although it has not been exactly 3 months yet, I see results. I had it done on my flanks on each side and now they appear to be lumpy where the fat was coolsculpted. Let me give you a background on me. I am 5/7 138lbs not unhappy with my body just those stubborn side love handle muffin tops. I did alot of research on coolsculpting and I decided myself that I was a good candidate. I was not really finding alot of after pics mostly just people that had it done and had a lot of questions so I felt it my duty to come on and show pics of how my flanks look and answer questions for others that were in my situation. I do want to say that I was not in any pain during or after the procedure with the exception of numbness. I read alot about people being in pain and I never had this experience. It was tender on maybe my third day but I was road tripping in an rv and I was relaxing and the ride was bumpy and I was wearing jeans and I think that this aggravated the numbness so I popped a few Ibuprofen and I was fine. I also have been taking vitamin C to help speed up the healing process and omega vitamins to help with inflammation. I am sad that I did not find out about this lumpy situation but I will point out that it's not THAT noticeable maybe only to me. My hubby says that it's barely noticeable. I just wanted to come on here to show others that there is a slight possibility that it could happen to you. ALSO, take into consideration that I am one month away from the entire 3 months that they say is when you see full results so it may just be a stage or phase. Regardless, i'm here to spread the word to other gals like me :)

NOTE: I will come back and update after one month
Do you have any updates&pics? Thanks Have a Happy Labor Day!
I can see a difference on the pictures, I bet a second one would really show a great results.
Dr. Liu

I do not want to leave a review for the Doctor because I never saw this doctor. Even though I had an appointment to see this doctor, I was assigned an assistant or practitioner.