Gave Me Exactly What I Needed and the Results Are Fantastic - Orange County, CA

Ever since I was in my 20s, I have had a sag in my...

Ever since I was in my 20s, I have had a sag in my cheek area. After I had kids and put on some weight, it got even worse. My lower eyelids looked droopy and tired, I developed bulldog jowls, and that little fold between my cheek and nose got substantially worse. Well, I thought I needed fat sucked out, an eye lift, Botox for the crease and all kinds of other procedures. The only con I have is the wait for surgery day. I was so excited and anxious after my consultation, that waiting over a week was making me antsy. But I can see why he is such a busy guy, because the results are great, the pain was well-managed and I was back on my feet the next day. Now 2 months after the procedure, I feel great inside and out!

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't think of anything they could have done better. I chose Dr. Domanskis after a few other consultations with other surgeons who took me up on the laundry list of procedures I THOUGHT I needed, maybe just to get a quick buck. Dr. Domanskis, however, told me what was what, and encouraged me to try the cheek lift before anything else, which saved me a lot of money. Dr. Domanskis told me I didn't need all of that work and solved all of my problems with one quick, minimally invasive procedure: the cheek lift. He had great bedside manner and thoroughly explained everything. The nurses were great on the day of surgery when I had some pre-surgery jitters, and went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable the rest of my time there.

Where is the incision?

Thank you for sharing your experience, yeeyee. Congrats on your great results!