Best of the Best - Orange County, CA

I was referred by a close friend that had a...

I was referred by a close friend that had a successful breast augmentation done by Dr. Elam. I was in a car accident when I was twenty and had to have plastic surgery on the right side of my face to repair the damage. As I aged, my facial features and my expressions began to dramatically be uneven. I had a consultation with Dr. Elam in 1998 and decided on his recommendation to have an Endoscopic Brow lift, and I added eyelid surgery. I felt that I might as well get something else done while I was at it. I was overwhelming happy to have a face where my facial features on the left matched the ones on the right. My confidence in Dr. Elam had me return for liposuction in 2004, and a lower facelift in 2009, and of course ongoing Botox. In 2011, I had a breast implant break which was done by another doctor in my thirties and of course I went back to Dr. Elam the doctor I trust. He suggested “Natrelle” implants which I am very pleased with. He even gave me pictures of the damaged silicone implant that he removed.

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was referred by a close friend that had a successful breast augmentation done by Dr. Elam. Highly skilled doctors can give your face a tune up but a doctor that can do “tune ups” and “repairs” like Dr. Elam proves that he is the best of the best. I cannot end this review without complimenting his staff, which are very professional, and the facility is definitely high quality, clean.

Dear Laurie, Thank you so much for your kind words. It is so satisfactory to have patients like you that I have treated for over fifteen years and have had the pleasure of your confidence in my expertise. It is my greatest joy to see my patients satisfaction and I truly appreciate you as a patient and look forward to the years to come and seeing you soon. Sincerely, Dr. Elam