Dr. Chong is Amazing - Orange County, CA

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dear Dr. Chong: I am sure that you receive hundreds of thank you letters praising you for the excellent work you perform. Let me first thank you for accepting me as a patient on such a short notice. Waiting for more than six weeks to schedule my surgery after being diagnosed with breast cancer was devastating enough. When I received a notification from my previous plastic surgeon that my surgery was being postponed and rescheduled for the second time I felt so helpless and filled with fear that my cancer would spread. When I was referred to you by a very good friend, I called your office four days prior to my scheduled surgery and you without even knowing me and without hesitation changed your schedule and coordinated with Dr. Guerra to keep my original surgery date. You have no idea how relieved I was and how much I appreciate what you did. You are to be commended not only for your expertise but for you compassion, caring and understanding that continues to help me get through this life changing experience. You have a softness and gentleness that is so reassuring to me and I am sure to all your patients. I can’t thank you, your staff, Dr. Guerra and Hoag Hospital enough for the treatment I received. Though I am not looking forward to the procedures ahead I rest assured that I am in the best care possible. My husband thanks you as well for you helped him through this difficult time. With your support he was there to help me every step of the way. We both appreciate the time you spend with us to explain in detail the entire process and what is to be expected. I will be forever grateful to you.