I Never Thought I Could Look Like This! - Orange County, CA

At my first post op appointment I saw myself for...

At my first post op appointment I saw myself for the first time. The results were amazing!! I had a lift and implants and I could not believe I was looking at my body. I am now 4 weeks out and I can honestly say that deciding to have surgery with Dr. Nichter was one of the best decisions I have ever made for myself. I look in the mirror and I could just cry at how wonderful I look and feel. I have never had perky breasts and after losing over 80 pounds and breast feeding two children my breasts were low hanging bags of skin. I never thought I could look the way I do now. I have breasts that are lifted and full.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I am so pleased I found Dr. Nichter. From my first contact with his office to today 4 weeks after surgery Dr. Nichter and his staff have been so wonderful. During my initial consult he took his time and made sure that all of my many questions were answered. I never felt rushed. I explained in detail what I wanted and he communicated with me exactly what he was going to do. I felt confident in his ability to perform. On the day of my surgery, Dr. Nichter came in to mark my body and he told me he had been reviewing my case and was excited to give me my new look. He told me that he loved his job and he made me very relaxed and optimistic. Dr. Nichter is very understanding and he really listens to you without judgement. He is an amazing doctor and a true artist. I would highly recommend Dr. Nichter.