VERY Happy!! Dr. Kessler is AMAZING! - Orange County, CA

I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted, I just new that...

I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted, I just new that after nursing twins, my breasts were saggy and non-existant. I wanted them a bit bigger, more round and full. I didn't really show Dr. Kessler any photos. We discussed a 340cc implant but he said he would bring in the 300 and the 375cc and try all of them to see which worked best. He was concerned that I needed a lift on one side due to some extra skin. I was hesitant about the lift as I didn't want added scars or one side to look different than the other. I left it up to him to make the best decision while in there. He ended up going with the 375cc and at first I thought they looked huge! I wasn't used to it and there was swelling.

Now its been 4 weeks and even after 1-2 weeks, the swelling was gone and I was very happy. Now I'm extremely happy that I trusted him and went with the bigger size. They are perfect. Don't look fake at all, they just even out my proportions. It was great to just trust him to make the right decision and I love the results! I wish I knew beforehand that the swelling would make them difficult to move and seem a little "fake". It softens up quickly and with the massage you start to get real movement back and everything looks very natural now.

Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

My friend used him for her breast implants a year ago and was very happy with the results. I liked that she still looked very natural. Dr. Kessler always answered all my questions, I never felt rushed, he spent lots of time and made sure I was secure and happy with everything along the way. The follow up has been great, I've had lots of visits to check on things and everything has been perfect! I couldn't wish for a better experience or doctor. I will definitely recommend him to everyone I know.