Great Experience! - Orange County, CA

I had mine done though my belly button because I...

I had mine done though my belly button because I heard the recovery time is much faster and there's only a tiny scar left in the inside of the belly button. Barely noticeable. I was back at work in less than a week. I definitely feel way more confident. I had what I like to say "mosquito bites" before my surgery. Now I'm at a full C. My close friends obviously know of my surgery but everyone else always thinks mine are real. They look and feel so natural it's amazing.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

He was kind, answered all my questions. Sent follow up emails/calls. I was referred to him through my sister in law who had hers done with him. I was ref. to Dr. Nichter from my sister in law, I went in for a consultation & set my appointment for two months after. I couldn't be happier with the treatment and process. Dr. Nichter was amazing and do helpful. Esp his staff. I have since referred over two of my friends who have had theirs done with Nichter and through the belly button as well. Great new way for it to be done. I'm very happy! Thank you so much!!

Hooray for full Cs and feeling natural! Thanks so much for sharing.