Smartest Thing I Ever Did! - Orange County, CA

I had my breasts enlarged in 1998 by another...

I had my breasts enlarged in 1998 by another prominent La Jolla plastic surgeon. I shed a few pounds and you could feel the ripples of the saline implant under my skin. I had under the muscle implants and the pocket he made was not in the right place. Without a bra my breasts were practically in my armpits. I went to Dr. Elam for a consultation. He assured me that he could fix them. Well, he did a beautiful job! He had to revise the implant pockets. he put in silicone implants. I did NOT want huge boobs and he put in exactly what I wanted. My breasts are so natural looking. Not right under the chin like some people have them. I couldn't be happier. I also did aftercare at his Daughter's house and was treated like a queen! I plan on doing more procedures with him. He has also done a nose job, mini forehead lift and an eyelift on me. No one not even my family knows I have had that work done. They just can't get over how I don't age! I am including a picture of my boyfriend who will be having a procedure in January with Dr. Elam.

You look amazing. I need a revision. I will look into him. Thank you.
Suzanne.. I am impressed at how wonderful you look! I just turned 51 and I am thinking I want a few "minor" things done and do not want to look like I have or "over done" subtle is exactly what I am looking for. have you had any injections with the mini procedures? I am in south OC and looking for a wonderful surgeon to do minor work!!
Inmom61 Thank you so much! I have had botox. I really am in love with the mini lift he did on me. Truly no one knows I've had it done. Not even my BF. It's such a subtle procedure. You should see Dr. Elam for a free consultation. He can show you on his computer what you will look like after. I was not in any pain. Plus he and his wife have such GREAT bedside manners. You won't be sorry.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Elam by a very happy previous patient.