So Happy I Chose D. Lambros - Orange County, CA

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Honestly, every aspect of my experience was exceptional. I chose him over the others because of his honestly and knowledge. I also have seen his work and I knew I was going to get natural results. I researched and consulted with many Newport Beach Doctors and spent hours on realself trying to decide what to do about my sagging breasts. All doctors, expect Lambros, wanted to give me a full lift, and I was prepared to do so. Dr. Lambros was the only doctor to suggest I stage my surgeries to make sure I really need a lift and to produce superior results. Thank goodness I did. I couldn't be happier. I wanted a natural look and that is exactly what he gave me. He found the perfect size for me and the shape of my breasts is better than expected. It's amazing considering all other doctors said I needed a lift. He was so honest, knowledgeable and “non salesman” like. I felt like I had such personable care and that it was obvious this wasn't the type of place that does multiple surgeries a day. I was referred to him by a dear friend who had an excellent breast augmentation as well. His office staff is sweet and caring.