Great Job, Highly Recommend - Orange County, CA

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I live in another state and came to OC to have the breast augmentation surgery after reading many positive reviews of Dr. Sajjadian on the RealSelf. Actually, I met another plastic surgeon in the OC for consultation before I made my final decision, but it turned out to be very disappointing - that surgeon spent less than half of the time with me than Dr. Sajjadian did, and was much less caring. What was most helpful for me to make the final decision is confidence in Dr. Sajjadian. I was very concerned about the procedure and potential negative consequences. Dr. Sajjadian has been very patient with me, addressing my concerns and questions with respect and understanding. I was also debating about the implant size. Dr. Sajjadian is very experienced, and he persuaded me to go at least about 25cc more than I planned (I started with A-). I am so glad that I listened to him and accepted his suggestion. I would be regretted if I stick to my original plan and get a smaller size implant : ) I am very happy with the current results. Dr. Sajjadian did a wonderful job, the real stitch was almost invisible although I learned that it will take a longer time for the pigment around the wound to disappear. I look forward to that day. From taking the surgery to the recovery, there were many emotional up and down. But knowing that I am in good hands and having confidence in Dr. Sajjadian make the whole procedure less painful. They also have wonderful staff, very helpful, caring, and warm. The whole experience has been very pleasant. Highly recommend.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.