Dr.Grover's Magical Hands - BA - Orange County, CA

I am really happy how my surgery went and excited...

I am really happy how my surgery went and excited to see the results in next two months. Only a day after surgery I was already more confident.

I will write another review in few months :)

Update - BA

Hi!
It is 4 months since I had my surgery, I am doing great, it looks nice, natural - how I wanted, I don't have a feeling that I have silicone in my body..it also feels natural. My scars are every day, week, month lighter. I still use silicone gel.
Like I said before, I am happy I finnaly made my decision for a surgery, I just wish I would do it sooner. Have no regrets, my self confidence is much better now and I now I use a motto: You only live once, do what you want, it is your life, you have to be happy, live to the fullest with no regrets.
I had a really great doctor and his staff and I am thankful for a great experience!

P.s.: Don't wait too long to be happy.

Have a great day,

greetings from Europe.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Breast Surgery - Dr. Sanjay Grover I was really scared at first but as soon as I met Dr.Grover I knew I am in good hands. If I ever decide to have another surgery I will definitely come back. Thank you so much to you Dr.Grover and your staff, you were really nice with me. If you look for the best doctor, Dr.Grover is the right address. I came all the way from Europe to USA to have my BA and i know now It was really worth it. Doctor is really proffesional and very human. It feels really great when you have a doctor who cares about you and your concerns. Thank you so much!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.