Breast Implant Newbie - Orange County, CA

I have had many girlfriends with breast implants...

I have had many girlfriends with breast implants and I've wanted to do it forever. I finally did it last week. Wow, it has been a crazy experience. I couldn't have expected the feelings and emotions that I experienced. I made my decision to do it in 2 days time. I schedule the surgery for a week later. I had traveled to LA to do this and stay with my friend for the first 3 days. Those are the most critical. As they said to me. Things will get worse before they get better and boy is that true. I had wondered what the hell I did this for the next day. They assured me that this was all normal and things would get better. It did! My breasts look exactly the way I thought they would and even better than many I've seen on TV and it's only been less than a week. My boyfriend loves them and I don't regret doing it at all.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Newen because he also performed the same procedure on my friend, her friends and her sisters. All were satisfied and I am too. I had seen previous patients that Dr. Newen had done and I felt like he was the doctor that I wanted. I saw him for a consultation. He never pushed me to go with any particular size and just let me make up my own mind. They never tried to oversell me with other procedures. The laid back feeling made me feel comfortable. They would keep asking me if I had any other questions for them and spent a lot of time with me to make sure that I understood everything. I highly recommend Dr. Newen as he is very confident, not pushy, listens to what YOU want and does his best to surpass your expectations.