Breast Aug - Orange County, CA

I got a high profile, silicone, upper nipple...

I got a high profile, silicone, upper nipple implant and my scar is nonexistent and my breasts are incredible.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I chose to rate him 5 because of the way he treated me as a patient and the excellent work he did on me. I know wait times can sometimes be long in the waiting room...but rest assured that is because he is taking his delicate time with his patients and wants to understand a patients every need- plus hes in high demand...and when a doctor is in high demand they are doing something right! :) :) I went to several doctors before deciding to go with Dr Niccole. I had heard about him thru friends and was interested in getting my breasts done. I chose him because of his experience and location. I really loved that the procedure was on location rather than some weird hospital I had never been to. I felt completely comfortable and secure about my experience. The decision to go with Dr Niccole was the best I have ever made because not only were the nurses wonderful, informative and comforting but my results are AMAZING. I sent 3 of my girlfriends over to him after they saw what amazing results I got and we are all extremely pleased with his work. Definitely a no brainer!