Wrinkle Free! - Orange County, CA

I came to Dr. Elam regarding a huge crease in my...

I came to Dr. Elam regarding a huge crease in my forehead. I had expressed to some family friends about the wrinkle and how self conscious it made me when I looked in the mirror. They refereed me to Dr. Elam. Several of my friends have gone through and got surgeries done with Dr. Elam and always had the most pleasant things to say about him and the results they had. After meeting Dr. Elam he said that botox would fix my little problem in my forehead. I was hesitant at first because at age 22 the thought of botox sounds a little strange. Dr. Elam had explained why it is actually advantageous for younger people to get botox. He was very honest and so kind from the moment I met him. I went through with getting the botox. I was nervous but him and his staff were so comforting and reassuring that I was fine. I was in and out of the office so quickly. I was nervous it was going to be painful because I am scared of needles but it wasn't bad at all and he does it so quickly you don't have time to think about the needle. The experience was nothing but pleasant and I couldn't be happier that I chose to get botox from him. I can happily look in the mirror without cringing seeing the crease in my forhead. I feel so much happier. Thank you Dr. Elam.

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

I gave this rating because the entire experience was amazing. I would refer anyone considering cosmetic surgery or procedures to Dr. Elam. I truly believe he is the best.

That is great that you were able to find a solution for what was bothering you. Before you had the Botox done did you know it would take a few days to take effect, or did you learn that at your appointment?

Thank you for your recent comment it is a pleasure making sure my patients are happy and always comforting to hear such kind words! My personal regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.