A Neck Lift Worth the Experience - Orange County, CA

My procedure, a neck lift, was very successful and...

My procedure, a neck lift, was very successful and I am very pleased with results. The procedure was painless, minimal downtime and was up and about within three days.

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Referred by Dr. Mike as someone who would take the time to discuss my wishes and needs for this surgery. Referred by Dr. Mike as someone who would take the time to discuss my wishes and needs for this surgery. I would recommend Dr. Sadati for any similar procedures. Dr. Sadati and his staff were very personable, informative and made me very at ease with my decision. The results met my objectives completely and helped me to feel very confident and confortable within myself. I would not hesitate to have this or any other recommended procedure in the future.

Dear Mrs Lederman,
Thank you for your kind and complimentary words. We are glad that you had a great experience at our office. Dr. Sadati and his staff pride themselves in striving to provide the best possible treatment for every patient and will spend the time needed to make sure we clearly understand every patient's desires to ensure he/she is satisfied with the results.
Once again thank you.