Tummy Tuck After Gastric Bypass - Orange, CA - 1 Year Pictures Added :)

I had a gastric bypass about 18 years ago and lost...

I had a gastric bypass about 18 years ago and lost 120 pounds. I had 2 children and maintained my weight at around 140-145 lbs. I just had a tummy tuck 4 weeks ago.

I was expecting pain and suffering, but was pleasantly surprised to have very little to none. My doctor uses a marcaine pain pump after surgery and I never even felt it when it ran out. My back hurt more than anything else. My doctor did a great job. I had all of the excess skin removed and was up and around within one week. I am not sure how long it takes others to get out and about, but for me it was quite pain free and the results are great. I now have a tummy of a 20 year old!!! I am still a little tired but all in all it was well worth it.

Here I am at Christmas and my best gift was from a...

Here I am at Christmas and my best gift was from a year ago :) I updated here with pictures of a year out and the composite that Dr D gave me after surgery.
Orange Plastic Surgeon

I have nothing to compare to since I only have one tummy and one tummy tuck, but I had no issues and very personal care, I only saw the doctor and quite regularly. I chose Dr D based upon personal knowledge of how seriously he takes his tummy tucks and I was not disappointed.