Excellent Skill, Care and Results - Orange, CA

The reason I went in for a consultation is because...

The reason I went in for a consultation is because I'd had 4 cesareans, a hernia repair and a full abdominal hysterectomy. My stomach had been through so much!! Although I am a relatively thin person, my scar was terrible and the scar tissue had become thick.

Dr. D. suggested a full tummy tuck and after answering all my questions, I decided this was the best option. It's been 7 years and my scar looks amazing. My stomach is still almost impossibly flat and I'm SO happy I spent the money and had this surgery.

My muscles are tighter and I just feel wonderful. Recovery was not nearly as painful as I had thought--Dr. DiSaia was wonderful and so caring. He made sure I was happy and even did a bit of post-op "tweaking" in his office. I'm a seriously happy patient!!

Orange Plastic Surgeon

Dr. DiSaia did my tummy tuck 7 years ago. I had had 4 cesarean sections, a hernia repair and an abdominal hysterectomy, so my poor stomach was thrashed. He met with me, answered all my questions and gave me an excellent price on my surgery. Now, all this time later, I still think it was one of the best decisions I ever made. I would refer anyone to this excellent physician. I call him "The Wiz."

Another Dr D girl! Why is he not featured more highly here?

Welcome to RealSelf.

We would love to see some pictures of your tummy tuck 7 years post op.  This is the number one questions in this community. What will my Tummy Tuck look like years from now?

Congratulations on your happy results:)