You Will Not Find a Better Doctor - Orange, CA

I had excess on my legs and tummy from pregnancy...

I had excess on my legs and tummy from pregnancy that I'd been carrying around for over 25 years and no amount of exercise was going to make it go away so I finally decided I was sick of looking at it!

Orange Plastic Surgeon

First, let me say that the cost I have shown here is for TWO surgeries - a mini tummy tuck and a thigh lift, done separately. This site doesn't give the opportunity to distinguish this info. The care I received from Dr D was unlike any care you will receive from ANY other doctor. He runs his practice the way all doctors probably wish they could run theirs but don't have the courage to do away with all the bells and whistles that the patient ends up paying for. In a nutshell - your 'face time' with Dr D is extensive. From your first consultation to your last post op follow up. My initial consultation was over an hour and this was one on one with the doctor - asking questions, getting to know each other, and getting comfortable with each other. This is personal stuff and you need to be comfortable with your doctor, and vice versa. Dr D is very big on post op follow ups and for good reason. He's a perfectionist and wants to make sure everything is healing properly. Never did I have to sit in a crowded waiting room, feel rushed, or like he was not completely focused in on me and know exactly who I was and what was going on with my situation. Dr D performed 2 separate surgeries, a mini tummy tuck and a thigh lift. I felt completely prepared for each one and there were no surprises. He explained everything in such detail, what was going to happen, the after affects, the recovery, the healing process, and the expected results, and he was right on target. I followed doctors orders to the letter, which is big too, so when your paying for someone to work their magic, you've got to do your part also. Lisa is the perfect extension of Dr D - she knows who you are, whats going on and makes you feel instantly comfortable. Prior to my consultation with Dr D I went to 1 other Dr in La Jolla for a consult. Beautiful office overlooking the ocean, staff of countless botoxed beauties, excellent surgeon with a great reputation and white lab coat. I saw him for about 30 seconds, while his staff chatted me up and sent me off with a 3 ring binder of glossy photos and their price. I don't recall his price for the 2 surgeries but I remember it was higher then Dr D's. I also remember after my consultation with Dr D, I didn't care if he was more or less then the La Jolla Dr.....I already knew he was MY doctor (turned out he was less of course). This was the best decision I could have made. I have no scarring, no horror stories and could not be happier with my results. Dr D is a master at his craft and as I said before, an absolute perfectionist. The incisions are really a work of art, even though they are barely visible. I would not want anyone else to perform any kind of surgery on my body except for Dr D and highly recommend him to any and everyone.

I m very thankful to you for informative blog. find doctor

Thanks for sharing your story, Patti!