Sculptra is Absolutely Amazing - Orange, CA

I am 46 and I had been doing fillers - Restylane,...

I am 46 and I had been doing fillers - Restylane, Juvederm and Radiesse for about 5 years. I started at about 38 with my laugh lines and Restylane, then Juvederm for the hollows under my eyes and Radiesse to help with that in my cheeks. I was getting Juvederm ever 4 to 6 months - especially my left eye which is "hollower" than my right.

In November 2012 I decided to try Sculptra. I went to the plastic surgeon that I already trusted with my injections and who also told me that it was his most successful product because those were his happiest patients. I got one vial that month and a second vial the next month.

Do not expect immediate results - I was okay because I still had a face of fillers that hadn't worn off yet, but the timing was great because by the time they wore off the Sculptra had kicked in! I haven't had to get any more fillers since then. This past April 2013 I had a one vial touch up. I didn't notice anything that needed to be fixed but wanted to stay ahead of the game without getting overpuffed. He put some in the same areas as before but also in some new spots.

I can not imagine what I would do without this and hope that I can keep up with aging using Sculptra to slow it down. I'm really surprised more people don't use it - but can imagine it's because most people want a quick fix rather than be patient and get a much more naturally youthful result.
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Did you get it under the eyes?
NO!! That is what you should never do and why you see so many horror stories on here. It is absolutely not meant for directly under the eyes. Sculptra addresses that by having injections in the temple area and the cheeks - and it works!

That is great that your existing fillers faded out right as your Sculptra was kicking in! Did you get the Sculptra in all the same areas that you were receiving the other fillers in?

Some of the same areas like cheeks and jowls but not all. They put Sculptra in places I never had filler such as my temple area and above my top lip.

I've heard of people mention the temple area. Apparently we must hollow there as we get older, seems like such an odd spot, doesn't it?!