Benelli lift progress - 400cc

I recently had a breast lift and I am currently 10...

I recently had a breast lift and I am currently 10 days post op. My doctor told me I should now take the Steri strips off the incision and begin using a triple antibiotic for 7 days followed by the scar gel. Needless to say, viewing the incision for the first time was not easy and I am worried it could have possibly been too early to remove the steri strips. I do not want to increase scarring..

Friend.

Mine were scary to look at the first few days...but my DR also told me to take off the strips...believe me it gets better really quick. I still have a bit of puckering, but every week it seems to smooth out more and more. You will be so happy you got this done and not the lollypop! I sure was!
Hi lovely! You are still to early on healing process, but for me look by far ok... I mean, Im not a doctor, but what I see from other members is that this pleating always subside...Stay calm, keep taking care of yourself and everything will be fine! xoxo

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! I see you got some answers from doctors on your incision concerns. I hope this comforts you and that you continue to heal well. Please update us as you progress!