Labiaplasty Does Not Have to Be Scary! - Orange, CA

Tips for getting good results: Choose the right...

Tips for getting good results: Choose the right doctor and take his advice. And don't be cheap with your surgery! Dr D tells me that women come in and ask for things he knows to be dangerous. He tells them no and them some go to another doctor. That is just plain stupid.

My motivation was to get comfortable naked. I workout and eat right to look hot, but my lips were floppy like dog ears. They used to hurt when I had sex. Sure part of having surgery was to look better afterward but part of this was just to get the dog ears gone! :)

Now I feel sexy again. I can have sex without the worry that I would hurt and without worrying that the guy would think he was hitting some cartoon vagina.

I wish I had known that this could be so easy. The scary stories of patients I read online are just scary Halloween tales when you choose the right doctor. Choose Dr D if you can. He is just awesome!

I've been thinking about this. When I did my...

I've been thinking about this. When I did my shopping for this surgery Dr D was priced in the middle. Alter was like over 10000 bucks. The really scary cheapo guys were hundreds and Dr D was 5000. Some might say I went cheap but to me 5000 was not cheap!

My surgery result was good for whivh I have been thankful. Have you ladies who had scary results spent more or less?

Local Anestheesia for Labia reduction

Now I hear you can have the labia reduced while awake in the office. I see my doc can do them this way (looked at his site.) I think I would still have the surgery while asleep though.

BTW - If you want pics of a good wedge surgery, look at the review by Jennygirl . She had hers done by Dr D as well. There are way too many Trim type operations pictured here and they look horrible.

Go With A Wedge by an Experienced Dr!

Commented today on other labiaplasty reviews that looked like ugly Trim surgery. The dr's experience is so important in avoiding these horrible kitty surgeries. Feel so good that I found my way to Dr D! My kitty is great. Modified wedge all the way ladies.

Look at your prospective dr's pictures. Read the reviews of his work. Wait before you have a horrible trim operation by a hack dr.
Orange Plastic Surgeon

I feel so thankful I had to share. I chose Dr D because after that first meeting, I knew he would do whatever he could to make it happen for me. He felt so trustworthy. Then he earned that trust. Dr D is simply the best plastic surgeon out there for labiaplasty (and probably a lot of other stuff.) I agonized over the decision to have surgery after reading the forums. Some women have had Halloween results. They made me cry. I saw a few doctors and some scared me even more. Creepers! Then there was Dr D!

Thank you for your review. It has helped in making my final decision to come in from out of town to see him. I am so excited, and hope that hes able to do my revision.
I am sure you look fab. Dr D does good work.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the  labiaplasty community.