Labia Reduction - Ugly P Lips No More! - Orange, CA

I struggled with the idea of having surgery on my...

I struggled with the idea of having surgery on my privates for so long. The reviews online show some stories of ruined vaginas, but I hated my sloppy looking lips. I work out to maintain a hot figure and those lips did not belong. So I started looking for doctors. Again scary. I am not a Newport girl don't like snotty arrogant fakers who act like they are all that. I saw a few of them and won't mention their names. I met them and did not go back. Waited.

Then I found Dr D from his YouTube video which I recommend for girls looking at possible labiaplasty surgery. He explained his modified wedge surgery and why the trim was not a good idea. He explained the difference in labia reduction and internal vagina surgery and why he recommended what he did. I met with him and he was modest in a too modest office I think. Being in his Orange office makes him look like less than he is. Then again his reviews are outstanding.

When I met with him I knew he was the one. The change in my privates is awesome . Looks great. Feels normal. Sex is fantastic. No more re positioning panties and worrying about how my old huge lips look in cute clothes.
Orange Plastic Surgeon

A modest but awesome doctor. Spends time with you. Sees you personally in many followup visits to make sure everything is going well. Individually considers your case and what he can do for you. No pressure sales BS. Most importantly provides the best results. Fear not ladies. This guy is the bomb in labia surgery. No one else should be working on your lips. Really.

Every time I see a trim girl on here I love him even more. For reals.
Dr D that is. lol.
One of the main reasons I am here. :)
Luv your screen name. :) I knew you were a Dr D girl when I saw you were from Orange Ca. He is the jewel of the OC when it comes to labiaplasty. I am sure you look lovely. Congrats
Awesome. That is why I am here commenting on it. Amazing!
same here :)
Kinda why I started here too. :)
I am happy for you, sounds like it was worth the wait. Did you find the procedure painful?
Very little pain after surgery. A bit uncomfortable when I started having sex again but not really pain. It was a bit tight. Totally worth the wait for the right doctor. :)
You're very lucky to have little pain, I had this done too and the pain afterwards (once the freezing came out) was intense.

Dr D did mine too and I didn't have much pain. :) Maybe it is techincal?
Good labiaplasty surgeons use good technique. Dr D is very good. :)
Love him!