Cosmetic Vagina Lip Reduction - Dr D is Faboo! - Orange, CA

Why did I do it? I couldn't give it up and feel...

Why did I do it? I couldn't give it up and feel right. I was always thinkin what does my man think about my lips? I wasn’t feeling it. They didn't pain me. They just looked too big and I wanted smaller and even. I used to worry about them falling out or getting caught in my unders. I had stings with clothes now and again. Sex wasn't a problem. :)

When I busted up with my man I knew the time was right! There was going to be 6 weeks of no sex with surgery I had heard and any new man after that wouldn't know. Perfect!

Today I have a blazing crotch. It just looks slim and money. Now I can get some face without worrying about what is my man's big head while I am getting it. B4 my lips were large and now they are magazine perfect. Sex is actually better. I have no funny feelings from surgery or anything.

My pink taco is bomb-ass!

Dr D is awesome! He doesn't judge. He is my trusted friend and body mechanic. He didn't tell me I was ugly or not normal. He actually told me I was normal! He just fixed my pussy and it looks and feels the way it should. If you are having labiaplasty, you need to see him. My puss looks natural like it was never touched except for very small scars that get better as time passes. Yay!

Sex is great now!

No more flabby stuff in the way. Smooth sailing. I love it!

I just had epic sex!

New man and he couldn't tell!

New man in my life and he has no idea what I had done last year! Dr Di Saia is the p lip genius!

No lumps...no bumps...just smooth sailing :)

I read another review of a woman who was told by her surgeon that her lumps would go away. I had minimal swelling and lumps for a few months as I remember and now nearly a year later things feel pretty much completely normal down there. And I enjoy a pretty happy sex life ladies. I got a reduction only though and no vagina internal surgery. This is what Dr D recommended and this is how I rolled.

Get a good doctor and listen to what he or she says. If they promise too much, maybe look around. Dr D promised little but delivered so much. He is my secret weapon. I only talk about him here so I can do so anoymously.

I had Labiaplasty not Vaginoplasty

Seems like some girls here think that labiaplasty is surgery of the insides as well as the outsides of the privates.

I believe the labiaplasty is on just the outside of the fun zone. I had my lips reduced only and my surgery was labiaplasty. I am pretty sure that Dr D does his surgery this way for safety reasons. My privates still rock so I am a believer! :)

And I thought $4000 was Expensive

I am doing awesome. Just read a review of a girl who paid nearly $6000 for a doctor in the UK to do a Trim. Happy I had an expert modified Wedge for $4000! Thanks Dr D! :)
Orange Plastic Surgeon

Dr D is awesome! He did not judge me or make me feel ugly or not normal. He is my trusted friend and body mechanic. He even told me my lips were normal and asked if someone else was pushing me to surgery. No other doctor I saw cared to ask that question. Dr D cares! My new lips are bomb. Run down Orange office aside, he was perfect. I am a Dr D patient for life! :) :) :)

No pictures? I want to see this fabulous work
Glad things are going well for you!
;)
Epic sex? OMG
Just read your story again. The "busted up with my man" part is priceless!
Ty sweetie!
Epic sex makes it all worth it does it not?
Of course :)
Besides the no sex part recovery was no prob.
Ooopppssss....I came to comment for a girl who commented my review and I leave a comment for someone else. ROFL
TY :)
Hello!!! It is always very rewarding to a doctor when the patient is happy with the results. It is not an easy procedure to recover from but it is worth it in the end.
BTW This is not my doctor fyi.