Matching the Outside with the Inside - Orange County, CA

I was a patient of Dt. Lynn Chiu-Collins when she...

I was a patient of Dt. Lynn Chiu-Collins when she was practicing in Orange County. As an older mother of two, I was tired of people telling me that I looked tired, particularly when I was dressed nicely with full make-up!

Specifically, I didn't like my droopy eyelids, double chin, and jowels. I had never thought seriously about having a facelift because I didn't want to look like I had "had work done," but in Dr. Chiu-Collins I found a gifted and compassionate surgeon whose aesthetic sense meshed with my own. Less is more, if you will.

Over the course of a few months I had a browlift, facelift, upper and lower eyelid lift, neck lift, chin implant, and fat injections. No one (outside of people I have told) looks at me and thinks that I have had a face lift--and no one thinks I look 50, either. Because of Dr. Chiu-Collins' skill, my outside appearance now jives with how I feel on the inside.

Dr. Chiu-Collins took the time to really listen to me and understand my concerns. She went above and beyond what I expect from a physician--she even walked me to my friend's car after surgery! Before surgery she told me what to expect in terms of healing and discomfort. She was readily available when I had questions. Most of all, she treated me with respect and kindness.

If I have any further work done, I will definitely have it done by her.

I'm glad your experience was a good one. We'd love to see your before and after photos!

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon