I Would Recommend my Provider - Orange, CA

Needed to exchange my implants.

Needed to exchange my implants.

Orange Plastic Surgeon

If you are looking for great plastic surgeon in Orange county, Dr D is it! I’ve had breast surgery and my mother-in-law has had a tummy tuck. I met him by pure blessing and luck! I came over an hour away to take care of my Mother-in-law after her surgery. John called me after her surgery and talked with me on the phone for at least 15min. explaining everything he did during surgery and what to do after surgery for a speedy recovery. I have never had a doctor care so much and be so personable! I was planning on having implants exchanged and gave him my story on the same call. He said “Come in with her on her follow up in two days and I will see you then” This is just unheard of in the medical field these days. My Mother-in-law is more than happy with her tummy. I knew I wanted him to do my surgery. Great surgeon!! Real person with a big heart and really cares about you, not your dollar! Says it like it is! I have never written a review for anyone, but feel compelled to let others know to consult with him!

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.