Duran Barbie Doll #ComingSoon

Hey so I'm looking to so the Brazilian butt lift....

Hey so I'm looking to so the Brazilian butt lift. I found two Doctors so far. DraHilario & Yily ! I have Emailed my photos and waiting on Quotes. In the mean time. I wanted to contact Dr Jimmerman ? Is his name ? and get a quote from him as well. I'm pretty excited and Saving Up Already It Begins!

4,500

Got my quote from Duran. Yily was giving me 4,100 but I like Duran's work and some of Yily work. I read up and still reading up on them. But I've seen someone with great results from Duran. So Duran it is. I'm aiming for Dec. after my Bday. Happy Bday To Me !!!!!

These Are My Wish Pics...

I'm Enhancing my Figure.
I already have a semi Cocoa cola bottle shape but due to my diet & what not lol I've gained a tummy so that's my main objective to get rid of and why not do Fat Grafting at the same time !!!!! Bigger bum lol I might just look into doing my Breasts too. I like the girls shapes in my pictures I love and want MORE PROJECTION and HEART SHAPE more DEFINED.

More Wish pics & A Me Pic

I'm posting more wish pics and 1 pic of me in a dress where u can see my lol tummy that needs to go so. Sooon Sooon #MadeInDominican

Dr. Duran Duran Duran !!!

IT'S FINAL I'm going with Dr. Duran. Questions Ladies

1)How does The Payment Method Work?
2)Where are the Healing Locations ?
3)What Fo they mean by after a doctor should Drain your Fluids ??

Couple more Wish Pics

I can't friking Wait!!!!!!
Dr. Yily

Yesss!!!! I've gotten my quote from Dr. Yily and Duran. But I got great instructions for before and after care fr Yily's office. I wish Durans office would give me some info as well seeing that I'm more Leaning towards her now all indeed to do is set a date and stop smoking Le Weed lol! But it's ALL Going to BBL worth it LOL! I've been doing research and reading up! Still a Bit Nervous But ill be a Sexier Barbie Doll when it's all said and done

Have u picked a date yet ?
Payments must be sent to her bank account shell send u instructions..healing locations are on the 4th floor. U can also book ur stay with recovery houses.. What they mean drain u is remove ur drains if uleave early and they dont get to do it or drain u like give u drain massages
Best of luck future DurĂ¡n doll!! :) she suggests plaza Florida suites hotel (near cipla) where she can send a nurse (who can drain) for $30 a day in regards to healing. Some choose recovery houses such as silhouette recovery house n r pleased . U have to pay $500 deposit to lock in a date with her.. Search fb Elizabeth Belen for account number info or u may just hot her up as well on fb or her email hilarioplasticsurg@gmail. Fb is better
Thank you soo much Bklynbeauty. I just have 2 mote questions Once I put down 500 I pay the rest once I reach ? And what's her FB Page & Group Name Ladies ???!!
I finally made an FB. Now I just need the Group Name. !!
Hey girl. I'm not in Durans group I dunno what I'm waiting for (well actually too many nosy hatin ass fam on my fb so waiting to make anonymous page n then join group) but yes u may pay deposit n rest at pre op appt. def what I plan on doing.. Having entire amount in a travelers check when I reach :)
Did she allow you to use the traveler check when you reached?
I feel same about having scaring etc.. but Duran told me there will be lose skin and waist will never be smaller without TT. I also think it's better deal to have BBL and TT moneywise. When do you plan your sx?
That was going to be my next question, im just concerned that it will scar & healing will be painful??! a TT is better i assume and I read doing 2 surgeries is more cost effective. I'm planning on having mine in Dec right after my birthday. !!!!!
What has she told you about scaring & healing and did you discuss this on the phone with her. I need a bit more clarity so I can move forward !! I wish she could contact me quicker than Yily office. I don't want a square or boxy ass lol
IT'S FINAL I'm going with Dr. Duran. Questions Ladies 1)How does The Payment Method Work? 2)Where are the Healing Locations ? 3)What Fo they mean by after a doctor should Drain your Fluids ??
Olena8359 I don't want a TT but if its necessary then yes I'm just do nervous about the healing and scaring
Olena8359 I've just been reading up on Yily reviews and people have been saying that they are concerned with there shapes from Yily. So now I'm more leaning towards Duran now. And u just got my Quote and know someone with Great Results from her !
are you going to have Tummy Tuck?
I prefer Duran, I like the way she shapes big tear drop booty and I've heard from another ladies here in RS that Yily shapes boxy butts and not big enough. I do not know who to believe to but I am leaning toward Duran . My sx date 08/20,excited!
And when ??!!!
Who is going with Yily or Duran ???
Olena8359 & Me De La Creme I choose Duran or Yily. I'm so far going with Yily she sent me a lot of info and great before and after care info.
good luck,it's gonna be long trip for you:)

Hey there, welcome!

How is your search for a doctor going? If you still haven't found one, you can use our doctor finder feature, to help you.

Please do keep us updated with your progress!

Hey! Welcome to RS! Those are all some great doctors...have you considered Duran? or Campos? Just throwing some names out there....you def want to weigh all your options.