Duran Barbie Doll #ComingSoon

Hey so I'm looking to so the Brazilian butt lift....

Hey so I'm looking to so the Brazilian butt lift. I found two Doctors so far. DraHilario & Yily ! I have Emailed my photos and waiting on Quotes. In the mean time. I wanted to contact Dr Jimmerman ? Is his name ? and get a quote from him as well. I'm pretty excited and Saving Up Already It Begins!

4,500

Got my quote from Duran. Yily was giving me 4,100 but I like Duran's work and some of Yily work. I read up and still reading up on them. But I've seen someone with great results from Duran. So Duran it is. I'm aiming for Dec. after my Bday. Happy Bday To Me !!!!!

These Are My Wish Pics...

I'm Enhancing my Figure.
I already have a semi Cocoa cola bottle shape but due to my diet & what not lol I've gained a tummy so that's my main objective to get rid of and why not do Fat Grafting at the same time !!!!! Bigger bum lol I might just look into doing my Breasts too. I like the girls shapes in my pictures I love and want MORE PROJECTION and HEART SHAPE more DEFINED.

More Wish pics & A Me Pic

I'm posting more wish pics and 1 pic of me in a dress where u can see my lol tummy that needs to go so. Sooon Sooon #MadeInDominican

Dr. Duran Duran Duran !!!

IT'S FINAL I'm going with Dr. Duran. Questions Ladies

1)How does The Payment Method Work?
2)Where are the Healing Locations ?
3)What Fo they mean by after a doctor should Drain your Fluids ??

Couple more Wish Pics

I can't friking Wait!!!!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Yesss!!!! I've gotten my quote from Dr. Yily and Duran. But I got great instructions for before and after care fr Yily's office. I wish Durans office would give me some info as well seeing that I'm more Leaning towards her now all indeed to do is set a date and stop smoking Le Weed lol! But it's ALL Going to BBL worth it LOL! I've been doing research and reading up! Still a Bit Nervous But ill be a Sexier Barbie Doll when it's all said and done