Mixed Reviews - Ontario, Canada

I had my top eyeliner done twice. The first time...

I had my top eyeliner done twice. The first time was not nearly dramatic enough for my liking and I found it to be uneven. The second time was much better. The technician actually listened to me and tried to recreate the look I wanted. They are currently healing and I will be having a free follow up touch up in a couple of months. All in all I'm very happy that I gave it another try. It absolutely depends on who you go to. Do your research.

Janet Brown

The second time I had it done it was by a different technician at a different location, I forgot to mention. As far as the pain, it hurt quite a bit. The first time was far worse, however, because the technician didn't wait the 20 minutes to allow the numbing cream to take effect. In fact, she applied the cream and immediately began the service so that was quite painful. The second time around was much more comfortable due to proper numbing techniques. I will try to take some pics and post them.

Yes, pictures would be great. Thanks for the added info. :)

-Britt

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to the Permanent Makeup community. I'm glad you were able to go back and have everything done to your liking. The second time did you go to the same person? Did it hurt at all? Please keep us updated at your follow up and if you have pictures to share we would love to see them.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt