Necklift, Lower Facelift, Chin Implant - Ontario

I just wanted to share my experience with my...

I just wanted to share my experience with my surgery and recovery - we learn from each other, and writing is good for the soul. I have had a neck lift, lower facelift and a chin implant done. I felt very young at the age of 60, but my neck and jowls were telling a different story - I was conscious of the sag when speaking to anyone. I recall everyone morning when getting ready for work and I'd look in the mirror and say to it you have to go. I had tried many creams and face toning device, but nothing worked. So, I read up on plastic surgery procedure because I was at my wits end with poor self-confidence. I was aghast at all the issues and bad results some people endured. Oh, it scared the hell out of me - I feel it for those who have had unfavorable results. Although, I was scared, having self-confidence is priceless- (surgery quite pricey) and I hoped for the best - scheduled my surgery for December 2012 - my PS was affable and his staff was very friendly and positive. He took a good look at my face and suggested a chin implant to balance the face rather than just having a neck lift alone. Had the surgery, did not have any pain just swelling, the bruises lasted for about 15 days. It took about six months for the swelling to totally dissipate. Ever so often I'd feel a quick stinging sensation ( perhaps once per week) - I guess it's the nerve doing its thing. That's all over now. I have healed quite nicely, and I love my neck - my self-confidence is so much better - I don't have to be concerned that someone is looking at my sagging neck, I could now concentrate on what the person in front of me is saying rather than me fixated on the neck (if you know what I mean).
The only thing that I'm not pleased with is that there is a little puckering at both temples - my glasses hides it though. I'd be scared to do another revision to even out the puckering because I don't want to look pulled or unnatural.

Its great to hear a happy ending - good luck to you,
Hooray for your success story! Thank you very much for writing it up and sharing it with us. Would you consider posting before and after photos so we can witness your neck's transformation? :)
Thanks! I will upload some photos soon.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

My PS was very friendly at all times, and listened to my concerns.