Zerona to Correct Uneven Waistline After Liposuction

After having liposuction, I was left with an...

After having liposuction, I was left with an uneven waistline. I tried every body slimming, body contouring program out there to smooth out the lumps and bumps. Carboxy Therapy, Mesotherapy, Velashape, Ultrashape, Accent, you name it, I tried it. None of them gave me the results I was looking for. I was not asking for much, I just wanted to look balanced again. Finally, I came across Zerona.

How can this be, no pain, no downtime, just sit back and relax? It was truly the first time I ever fell asleep during any slimming treatment. There was absolutely no uncomfortable sensations, no pins and needles, never an uncomfortable moment...completely painfree!

I had a total of 9 sessions and I lost over 8 inches! This was amazing in itself, but also considering no other body contouring treatment I had tried was able to give me these results. There was no dieting, no working out, just showing up for my appointments. This is the best money I ever spent!

Liliana Laser clinic

The staff are very friendly and personable. They are also very accommodating. I found them to be sympathetic to my concerns and genuine in wanting me to be happy with my results.