It's Not Permanent! - Ontario, Canada

I had upper and lower lids lined, lips and...

I had upper and lower lids lined, lips and eyebrows. Lips did not work period! She told me it had to do with my pigment. Eyes took a long time to get it as dark as I wanted but 3 years later the eye line is completely gone. Eyebrows were done 2 years ago and yes, they are fading.

It was also painful for me.

I was told it is permanent. Not so. I am not sure if it's the doctor fault. The name should be changed to semi-permanent so people know what they are paying for.

I had my upper and lower lids done, twice. Both times it flaked off after 4days. What happened? I don't know if I want to back to the same lady, but I paid her. What should I do? Is it something I did? I followed instructions she gave me.
GSG
Hi GSG.
Did she give you ointment to keep on?
The line has to stay moisturized for a while or it will scab and flake off. I think I moisturized for almost 2 weeks.
I'm out of the country so no, I have not gone back.
Yes, I am using regular makeup now.
Just think of all the makeup I could have bought with the money.

HI GR7777,

I imagine you could have bought a lot more makeup, but on the other hand at least you had nothing bad happen to you. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

HI GR7777,

Wow, with having all that pain and expense and to have them fade is never a good feeling. Have you gone back and asked why that happened? Are you just using regular makeup now, as the other is fading? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt