3 Treatments & Skin Worse Than Ever - Ontario, Canada

I have had 3 Isolaz treatments, 1 per month for 3...

I have had 3 Isolaz treatments, 1 per month for 3 months. At first, I had a consult with the woman performing the procedure. She told me I would require 3 treatments as I have mild to moderate acne, mostly just blackheads and small bumps on chin and forehead. After my third treatment, she has recommended more (of course!). Now, my skin is worse than ever. I have large cystic acne on my face. There was a slight decrease in pore size, but overall definitely no where near the results I would expect for $600. Even better, during my last treatment, the "nurse" pulled out the manual for the device to read about the settings she could use. Maybe I just had someone inexperienced, but overall awful and disappointing procedure.

I personally had the a series of 8 isolaz treatment in B.C. It worked wonderfully on me. I had isolaz treatment once every two weeks.
Many of my friends went to this clinic for isolaz treatments and they all had amazing result with isolaz. It worked well on the acnes but not the redness pigmentation from acnes.

Hi Cline,

Thanks for the review. I'm so sorry this happened to you. I would suggest going to a good, well recommended, dermatologist and asking them what they think, as they would be the experts. Please keep us updated on how it turns out.

-Britt

Spyce Spa

After having multiple procedures, I feel as if the person performing the procedure did NOT have good knowledge of Isolaz. I'm not sure what sort of training is require to run the device, however, the creators of Isolaz should monitor and provide training programs to users to ensure adequate results. Perhaps it wasn't the device that was disappointing, it may have more to do with the operator.