3 Treatments & Skin Worse Than Ever - Ontario, Canada

I have had 3 Isolaz treatments, 1 per month for 3...

I have had 3 Isolaz treatments, 1 per month for 3 months. At first, I had a consult with the woman performing the procedure. She told me I would require 3 treatments as I have mild to moderate acne, mostly just blackheads and small bumps on chin and forehead. After my third treatment, she has recommended more (of course!). Now, my skin is worse than ever. I have large cystic acne on my face. There was a slight decrease in pore size, but overall definitely no where near the results I would expect for $600. Even better, during my last treatment, the "nurse" pulled out the manual for the device to read about the settings she could use. Maybe I just had someone inexperienced, but overall awful and disappointing procedure.

Spyce Spa

After having multiple procedures, I feel as if the person performing the procedure did NOT have good knowledge of Isolaz. I'm not sure what sort of training is require to run the device, however, the creators of Isolaz should monitor and provide training programs to users to ensure adequate results. Perhaps it wasn't the device that was disappointing, it may have more to do with the operator.