CONSIDERED COOLSCULPTING but Chose Ultrashape..Noticeable Results After 1st Treatment :) -Ontario, Canada

I had an Ultrashape treatment after doing a lot of...

I had an Ultrashape treatment after doing a lot of research on the Ultrashape vs.Coolsculpting and other alternatives because I don't have a lot of money or time and I needed something that would work RIGHT AWAY. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED MY ULTRASHAPE treatment. 1) There was ZERO discomfort, swelling, lumps/ bumps that people say you get with the freezing techniques 2) The doc recommended I would need 3 treatments and each was about 2 weeks apart 4) It is VERY AFFORDABLE which was as I said earlier very important for me. 5) MOST IMPORTANT - I saw a noticeable improvement after my first treatment. WOW!! WOW!! After my third (Final) treatment, my abdomen looked visibly flatter. I read that the coolscuplting/freezing would take 3-4 months for results. So 6 weeks after my first treatment, I saw great results! I would highly recommend this treatment!
Thats awesome that you didn't experience the freezing discomfort.  How many inches do you think you lost?
Andrea

the dr I chose is pretty well known. They have been doing Ultrashape treatments for many years. They are truly expert. They did an excellent job explaining the treatment. Also gave me lots of information on alternatives as I had done a lot of research on alternatives and needed clarification. I ultimately decided on Ultrashape. The treatment was very fast and I had no discomfort. I actually went straight to work after my morning appointment and didnt feel a thing.