Finally posting pictures

I am a 33 yr old mother of three. I have booked my...

I am a 33 yr old mother of three. I have booked my surgery for January 7th 2013. I chose 450cc gel mod plus profile. I weigh 140 pnds and I am only 5 3. I want to make sure I am at least a D when this is done, but I am worried I didnt go big enough. Also I had planned on getting saline but my PS convinced me that gel is a better implant. Is gel really better then saline. Not sure if it is worth the $1500.00 price difference. I am looking for advice on the difference between the two implants. I feel so overwhelmed at times and my surgery is in a month. I just dont want to make the wrong choice.

Yes, I had to pay 1,000 more for silicone, and I think it's worth it. The assistant showed me the diff between saline and silicone, and you can feel it, in the hand. She herself had replaced her saline with silicone and I tell you, I could not tell she had implants. BTW 450 should be plenty on you, you might even be a DD.
My PS never showed me a saline implant so I have no idea how they feel. I've being doing lots of reading on the gel implants and do feel goo dabout my choice. I'm worried that 450cc might not be big enough. I read somewhere that going under the muscle makes implants seem smaller. I'm wondering if I should ask him at my pre op if I could handle 475-500.

Thanks so much for starting your story on RealSelf! Here's what some doctors say about saline vs. silicone. Please keep us posted as you get closer to your big day.

Now that I have booked my surgery, I am going...

Now that I have booked my surgery, I am going crazy waiting. I have boobies on the brain all the time..lol. I think my husband is getting annoyed with me. I mentioned to my husband that I was worried that 450cc wouldn't be big enough and he got really upset with me. I have my pre op next week and I'm thinking about going up to 500cc. I need to buy my sports bra for after my surgery but I'm not sure how do you figure out what size you need.
oh yes, and silicone gel are much more better than saline, thats what i have. Worth the extra for sure. Not many doctors in BC use saline anymore due to rippling etc..
i just got my boobs done 6 days ago and im your height. I was also very concerned about my size and i didnt want to be dissapointed, but i also kept in mind that i was short and i didnt want my boobs to look freakishly huge on my small body. One doctor told me to choose 275cc for me to look natural. But i knew that was to small , so i was torn between 300-400. So for a while i decided 400 would be a good choice , but than i got alot of feedback from people and they said that it would be to big on me. so i went down to 350 cc . A new doctor which was the one that did my surgery said that if i go any bigger , they would cover my torso and make me look shorter and they would be very heavy, i then chose 370cc. i also chose round high profile implants which are probably the best looking in my opinion, And if you look at my pictures they look pretty good. Im very happy with my size, at the moment. My friend chose 500cc a while back and didnt listen to her doctor when he said 400cc, and she regrets it because they are very heavy, and cover her torso , plus shes very active. If your certain with 450cc, than choose it. That is a good size, and im sure you will be very happy. :)
Hey I'm 5 2 and 128, I'm getting 397 moderate profile, Allergan, they told me i could go higher but I also don't want them laying down on my belly either!

I am about one week post op and overall it has...

I am about one week post op and overall it has been really great. Day of surgery was my hardest. I totally underestimated just how much pain I would be in. I woke up in recovery sick and in lots of pain. The nurse gave me a perk to help with the pain but honestly I didn't feel much difference. I was so dizzy it took me almost two hours before the nurse had me dressed and ready to go home. I don't really remember much of the drive home which is probably a good thing. Once I got home my husband helped me into bed and I took my first Oxy. The next morning I was feeling a bit better but still had no appetite. I spent about three days just laying in bed sleeping before I was ready to move around.

I ended up with 500cc mod plus profile cohesive gel implants. They are still sitting kinda high but I already do love them. I am still kinda sore and my nipples hurt so bad. I think it's from the tight bra I have to wear. I had my post op and my Doctor doesn't feel that massaging helps with CC. I am still going to massage in hopes they will drop and soften up.

Overalll I had a great experience and a wonderful doctor. I was feeling guilty before the BA about spending so much money but now that I finally have boobs I have zero regret
Congrats! Glad you are loving them. That's a pretty nice size, can't wait to see pics.

I am almost three weeks post op and feeling kinda...

I am almost three weeks post op and feeling kinda blah towards my new boobs. My left boob is still so high and has a squared off look to it, while my right is falling in to place nicely. My nipples are freaking killing me from wearing a tight sports bra 24/7.
I went and tried on some bras but found it hard finding a good fit since I currently have two different shaped boobs.
Plus I have no idea when I can actually wear a "normal" bra during the day. So tired of sports bras

My PS doesn't believe in massaging so I have not done anything to my boobs. I dont know if massaging would help my boobs drop. I have no idea how long boobs take to drop and fluff into place.

Plus this morning without thinking I lifted my son out of bed this morning and now my left boob is hurting so bad.
I guess doctors have different ideas on what works best for encouraging them to drop. Mine suggested that I go braless as much as possible to let gravity do its thing. I know it's hard, but just give it some time. The majority of before/after photos we pour through online were most likely taken at the 6 month mark or later.
Since he doesn't believe in them did he say you could do them if you wanted? i got mine done 3 weeks ago and massaging has helped soften and drop a little. If it gets any worse definitely call. It'll get better, just try and take it easy. I know, easier said than some with little ones.
He told me not to waste my time with massaging them. Last night I watched some videos on massaging and think I might try some today. I am the type of person that likes instant gratification. Waiting for my boobs to drop and actually look nice is killing me.

I am now 4 weeks in and feeling pretty good. My...

I am now 4 weeks in and feeling pretty good. My left boob is still sitting higher and is slightly harder then my right. But overall I am loving the size. It's weird that when I am wearing clothes I feel like you can't even tell I had my boobs done. Still haven't purchased any bras yet. Tried on some and felt annoyed that each bra felt so different. I was ranging in sizes from D to DD, however a couple of DD I was busting out of. No idea what size I will be when they finally drop and fluff. For the most part, I dont have any pain, just the odd activity feels like a challenge still.
I do have a question....is it normal for my wrist to hurt so bad where I had my IV?. The pain in my wrist at times will bring tears to my eyes.
Still haven't taken any pictures of my boobs yet, still feel like look to weird to share....lol.

I'm four months post op and I just love my boobs. ...

I'm four months post op and I just love my boobs. They are feeling more natural to me as time goes on. I still get weird sensations in my chest at times, and still find it difficult to sleep on my tummy.
I'm wearing a 34DD, but with some clothing I feel like you cant even tell I had my boobs done.
I'm working on losing weight and not sure how that will change my boobs.
Now that the weather is warming up, I am nervous about people noticing my boobs.

4 months post op pictures

My computer is going wonky and I'm having trouble...

My computer is going wonky and I'm having trouble uploading pictures

My computer is giving me a hard time, won't let me...

My computer is giving me a hard time, won't let me upload my pictures

Months post op