It Works - Ontario, Canada

I put this on and it felt like hot cold for the...

i put this on and it felt like hot cold for the whole time after 45 mins i took it off and i had lost just over 4 inches in total so it really work for me i was so excited i told all my friends about and it is working for them too

i loved it totally do it

Come on...look at the background on the first picture. PHOTOSHOP!! They blew up the belly.... SCAM!!! Her ass and legs are also bigger.... GRRRRR scammers

Hi everyone,

Please remember that you cannot advertise or solicit for business on RealSelf. As you can see, we've removed a lot of comments from It Works distributors selling wraps. Any comments of this nature will be removed, per our Community Guidelines.

If you are affiliated with this product, you can only discuss your personal experience using it; you cannot share your contact details or try to sell wraps.

If you have any questions about our Community Guidelines, please get in touch.

Thanks,
--Sharon

Hi, I have not ordered a product yet, but I'm constantly seeing little ads everywhere for this body wrap. As a mother with a stomach problem, I was hoping to find a product exactly like this one. But I wanted to read a few reviews on it. So, I just read every comment posted so far, and I can say the number of people satisfied with this product and the number that is, are significantly different. More people seem to be unhappy with this product then happy. I'm a little discouraged. Why is it that the people that ARE satisfied dont go into as much detail as those who aren't happy with it. You would think they'd be excited to share their results? I need a product that's going to work, and therefore I want to SEE real results. I want to see REAL pictures with no angle changes, no light changes, no zoomed in or out pictures. Also I think there should be some sort of free trial. It's not fair that people should pay 200+ dollars to try a product that only works on less then half of the people that buy it. More pictures please!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

How do I apply to becoming a loyal?

is this for real?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Actiderm do wrap kits for £36.50. You can get 6 to 8 wraps out of a kit dependant on the area you wish to reduce. These kits are 100% natural marine based products that definitely lose you fat permanently! :-)
Are you a consultant for Actiderm? What is your personal experience of using the wraps? Thanks
I read all of these comments and am dishearted - those with difficulties with the products should be getting guideance from their distributor. Someone to coach them through how it really works, what to expect, what not to expect, etc... The body work in different ways for different people. This is not a pitch but, biological fact. For those who aren't "believer's" in this proven system are going to carry on and feel negative about it. That's their perogative. Those that are open to learning about and understanding the product and not letting someone else's experience determine their own path or power of choice are the ones who are going to have great success with the products. Why? Simply because they will go for it and try. Just like a workout regiment, anything to do with body takes time, and maintenance. The difference between those looking for a quick fix and a life-time change of benefits is that one will succeed and one will not. If you have had a negative experience but, want to turn it around and see how these products really can work for you, message me. I would like the opporunity to guide you through the transformation. First - STOP FOCUSING ON INCH LOSS. This is not what the product was designed for. Take before and after pictures of and for yourself - the only true way to see the difference and be able to say with 100% certainty what the visually, physical results were. If we want "proof" and pictures to show us then, we must start taking pictures :) I have guided people thorugh this journey and to great success. The greatest gift is to see them feel happy, comfortable and confident in their own skin. There is no greater experience to me than being a part of someone's self-belief and confidence. This career for me is about more than just the amazing products. The self-growth and development is amazing. I get to coach people through developing themselves and finding and believing in their light.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

this product is a scam..
Elaborate please. Have you tried it?