Do Not Even Get Close to the Building - Ontario, CA

Disaster from the beginin I was treated with no...

Disaster from the beginin I was treated with no respect and harsh from the staff, The doctor did a mediocre job and had no concern from me after surgery, I have horrible scars and I look worst after the Life Style lIft than before I had it.

I was out of this page for a while waiting to hear...

I was out of this page for a while waiting to hear from the management company about a refund since they stop all contact with me I decided to do one more atempt througth the attorney general the letters I am sharing now is an adknolegement from them of a 0 result case ( no counting the ugly scars and the huge bill and all the pain and discomfort). I truly hope everyone who are considering to have this procedure back off and go to a real doctor do not be part of the 70,000 unsatisfied clients myself included, I gave them the chance to fix it and the results are the same my jowls and cheeks are saging and deep lines and new ones are apearing each day the body is healing., I do not see my face in the mirror anymore and I stop aplying make up after a month of the second surgery I am now offering discounts for seniors did not happen to me before I had this crap done. I had so many troubles now to get a job because I look so old. I pray every day God make justice and if all of us complain someone will hear us and shout down this scam and give us a compensation not only for our waste money but also for our pain and suffering.I can not ad the documents here but I will send them upon request to anybody so you'll be aware of what you are getting into before it is to late. PLEASE get away from this,

I forgot to said if anybody want a written...

I forgot to said if anybody want a written afidavit to present in Court about the the malpractice or anything to make your case even in an small claim I am willing to share my experiences for free.

Here are the pictures from a redone procedure they...

here are the pictures from a redone procedure they respond to the attorney general that they think I had good results and I not entiled to a refund. Do you see a younger looking person? do you see a person who expended almost $ 7.000 in a procedure to look better? do you see somebody close to the results on the tv ads?. If you notice my mouth is out of shape like if I had a stroke. I never saw a doctor performing the surgery non after one month non ever as far as I know an I believe so a monkey could do it. Real doctors in my country ask me if they were drunk or high. After Lifestyle life I just want to hide at my place an never come out I just waiting for my finances to improve to get a good surgery and hope this crooks pay for their crimes somehow. PLEASE DO NOT BE A VICTIM those good reviews are written by their staff. Monica the manager at Sta. Ana facility was trying to coinvence me it was a great procedure until I told her STOP I been there twice and I know for sure it is not.

We need to keep pushing complaining to anyone who...

We need to keep pushing complaining to anyone who may help. It just inhumane and cruel an unjust what this company is doing with their lies and bad ethics. If you are unhappy write to your Attorney General your representative any lawyer who may have a case. We have to let people know the truth and hoppefuly we can one day get a compensation for our suffering. They are able to get away because we sign the 0 results form if you are considering this crap read the pages of 0 results because you gonna get them.

I just want to ask if it is any update of the...

I just want to ask if it is any update of the lawsuits or setlements I did not have luck with the California Attorney General they sent them a document you sign that you could get no results or 0 results out this Robery, scam , lie and butchery but I contacted a lot of agencies and lawyers that were working on a lawsuits against this Lyyfestyle MISTAKE and horror I look older and older everyday. Please contact everybody and lets NOT BE VICTIS anymore vor Victors
Ken

As I said the staff is the worst they do not care about nothing but to get hold of your money and they welfare. The patient is just another fool taking the bait and after that a 0. I tougth the doctor was a decent fellow until I saw his work his lack of interest and the web of lies about this procedure. People have to be very bad and dishonest to make one believe you will look any good after this. Definitly the ones on the video are retouched or had a full face and neck lift propertly done.

I too was disfigured at LifeStyle Lift in Ontario, Dr. Brian K. Michida, and LSL should be suied for what they did to me, any info u care to share would be great. They don't have Any care or concern, for what they do, your just on a chopping block. Honestly I don't think anyone their really knows what there what their doing, everyone who touched me did and said something wrong.
I can't believe Debbie Boone misled so many women! I was going to have this done, but after reading all these horror stories, I decided against it. Thank you all! Again, it's pitiful that profile people can mislead so many!
Do a search for class action suits. If you find any, please advise. I found one referenced by an Atlanta news station and contacted them about it, but no response so far.

I had my life style lift done at Ontario . and i'm not a happy camper needless to say my email is ***** @*****.com please get in touch and I will send you my phone #

thanks for all the input.I was considering having a lsl. I called got the info ect... after reading your posts I think this is not something I will be doing.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

What post?
I too had a LSL and got next to 0 results, am considering the revision they have offered at present. What is this about a 0 results form? I don't recall signing anything like that, but then I don't have copies of everything I signed either. What does this form say? Thank you for your time and best of luck to you-

Yes, thank you! I just got my yearly bonus, and i was looking into this, but thanks to you, i will keep my face the way it is. I am sorry that you had to go through this. But, i thank you for sharing your stroy to other women like me that really wanted to do this. God Bless, Donna

wow..thanks i will run away claudia

Please instead of demanding butchers to "fix" a butcher job, let's demand our wasted money back and go to a REAL plastic surgeon to fix their botch jobs! If someone butchers, they are a butcher. Don't go back to them to fix anything! Thank you for warning everyone!

It says in your heading that you are in California. California has a very good medical board that will review your case and sanction any and all of the licensed medical workers involved in your care if it is indicated. It costs you nothing to submit a complaint to the medical board and nothing to have their investigators follow up on all the allegations. You do not need an attorney to do this. Make sure if you feel that you have a medical malpractice case against this Doctor and company that you file within 2 years of the time that you realized that your care deviated from the standard of care in your community.

This institution of so-called doctors need to be reviewed by the Medical Association. All you women whom have had a botched up job or scaring to the degree that its embarrassing to be seen in public, you need to file formal complaints to every entity out there that will listen. I would take it tiu the media. There are enough of you to make noise. Were talking about your looks.... so call channel 2,5,7,11, CNN, 20/20 anyone whim will take notice.
Hey mamabobbie, Trust me, we have tried. LSL has been in the news. You can look the 7 part series up on youtube. Search for Lifestyle Lift and TV46 Atlanta and you'll find a 7 part series that was done a while back. We have complained to everyone that we can think of. I don't know what it is going to take to get LSL to treat people as they advertise. I was hoping that they (LSL) would do a turn-a-round on their own. LSL advertising is misleading, my consult was misleading and my results was less than desirable. Best, Chrystal Eckes.
I wish ihad read all this before I had mine done at lsl . I agree their advertising is very misleading along with the pictures they show on tv.
Thanks for sharing your horror story with these people. Hopefully, women take your experience to heart and stop the possibility of using them.
All you ladies whom write about your negative experiences I have to applaud. You are women tthat are strong and leaders and I pray everything works out for the best with respect to your healing. Hopefully, you all will be compensated both monetary and emotionally. We shouldn't be punished for wanting to look good or better or for that matter.....younger. May you all find a way legally to find justice. Maybe a Class Action Law Suit
Carolina Los, thanks for posting your update. I see that you are still not happy with the results. I am wishing that women would post again after 6 months and at one year so that the true results could be seen. I don't think that "happy patients" realize that once the swelling goes away, so do most of the results. I have also noticed that for each and every unhappy post, suddenly a happy post goes up. Amazing. Still hanging at the 53% approval rating... I as a business person would not be happy with that kind of rating. Thats like playing with a snake, maybe it bites you, maybe not. 50/50 chance. Just not worth it to take that kind of risk with your face and a permanent mistake that you cannot take back. I do hope that you find some way to heal and get past your LSL. I had to pay out of my own pocket to have my face fixed by a real surgeon. Thanks again for posting your update. Best, Chrystal Eckes.

wow!thats too bad. being a former pi, i noticed the dr. i talked to at lsl really didnt care. so i opt out! i agree with u about the sales rep and dr.'s. they really don't care about your welfare. i had mine done with my dr. and fell and look 15 yrs younger. i am 59 yrs old. i was put to sleep thats how my dr. wanted it. and he explained everything in detail what he was going to do to me. this is my 3rd wk and fully recovered after 5 days. no pain after surgery. on the third day i drove 1 hr. to have some of the stiches removed. i took a total of 1 pain pill cut 1/2 for 1 day. i am very sorry about your outcome.

you can try. send sarah his secretary an e-mail. dr. martin o'toole. **** @p****.com (626) ***-****. make sure u mention my name. they will treat u right. good luck just be persistent with lsl. i am so sorry it did not work for you. we all need a caring surgeon who loves their work, is honest and not just after our money. keep me informed thx former pi delsie

yes, his name is dr. martin o'toole, e-mail is ****@pasadenacosmeticsurgery.com tell him i sent you. let me know when u see him. you wont be sorry. he has fixed problems from lsl before. keep in touch.

I also had a bad experience. It was like flushing the money down the toilet! I called the NY office where the procedure was done and I'm still waiting for a call back! Maybe your surgeon in CA can recommend someone in the NY/NJ area for me.
Thank You Delsie, Yes please give me your Doctors name. I just have to get my eyes repaired, they look horrible, it makes me mad that Dr Machida goofed and now I have to pay more money out but I would not go back to him. He is a cold man.

wow! a professional dr. does all jobs correct each time. i have a good doctor if your interested. i have had many things done. and always been very happy with the results.. i had my eyes done in 2004 and they still look great! i am sorry that happen to you.

I had the lift and the Dr. seemed like I was just a bother to him and the staff was nice till they got you to sign the dotted line. My lift did not turn out right. I was the Dr.s last patient of the day, may thats why. My eyes look awful. People are asking me if I have been crying or just not getting enought sleep. I have yet to receive a compliment on my face. I am not a happy customer with Lifestyle Lift in Ontario, CA