Botched in - Ontario, CA

I had LSL and was scarred in front of my right...

I had LSL and was scarred in front of my right ear, the suture did not even follow the ear as I was told it would. The fleah behind my ear was sewed to the cup of my ear and is painful and draining 8 weeks post op. When I tried to get LSL Corporate to do something they basically told me too bad so sad. I signed the consent, so what did I want them to do?

I wouls trongly say to everyone out there. I am a nurse for 28 years, and there is NO POST OP CARE. And without that the process can go wrong. I did not even get to see the surgeon for 7 weeks then when I complained he walked out of the room and I was left alone to see my self out. This is not good medicine.

WOW, I am so sorry that you have had a terrible experience with LSL as I and many other women have had. Thanks for sharing your review and I hope that as people read about your experience that they will stop and think about the CHOICE that they have about surgery. I do think that many women and men are mislead by the commercial advertising thinking that this is going to be a simple and easy procedure. But as you have pointed out, your are now scarred and no one at corporate is willing to help you. They are right, you did sign a contract, but don't you feel like the promises that they made to you were not lived up to. If other doctors acted in this manner in main stream medicine, I wonder how long they would be in business. I am sorry that you have had a bad experience and I hope that you find a way to heal and get past this. For other people out there considering this procedure, PLEASE GO AND GET A 2nd OPINION from an independent board certified facial plastic surgeon. Compare apples to apples...other plastic surgeons can and will do basically the same procedure for about the same amount of money. Realself has a doctors referral area and most doctors will give you a free consultation. As "Botched" has pointed out, the after care was basically non-existent and when she complained they basically said "Too Bad", you signed a contract. In the words of Lifestyle Lifts own physicians, "BUYER BEWARE"! True, but when in what land do they allow you to advertise one thing and then give you another? Scars, lack of empathy and sympathy, and most important of all Misleading Information. Best to all, Chrystal Eckes.
Dr. S. Allen Kane, Jr. MD

He was choosen by the office. They did not give me a choice. He did not see me post op for 7 weeks. This is not what a surgeon does.