Self-Confidence Returned! - Ontario, CA

After an extremely nasty and painful bout of...

After an extremely nasty and painful bout of shingles on my face, I was left with deep indents of scar tissue on my nose. It was directly on the tip, and very noticeable. I also had dark scarring (but not indented) above my right upper lip, along my right cheekbone, and directly in the middle of my forehead. After giving myself a period of time to let my body naturally heal, just looking in the mirror was bringing on bouts of depression due to the fact that my body could not seem to heal away the scarring.

The indents within my nose were devastating. I couldn't cover them with make-up as the indents were so drastic, it was like a giant and very permanent crater in my face. I was heartbroken. My confidence was shattered and I became a secretly miserable person.

My face is now back to it's former glory thanks to Marc DuPere! His bedside manner is just amazing, and he was so gentle! I was surprised at how painless the procedure was! He takes pride in his work, and his soft-spoken, informative and cheerful demeanour made my experience in his office a pleasant one! I was so amazed with the results, the fact that I could be given back the face before I had shingles was such a blessing. I can't ever thank him and his staff for giving me back the self-confidence and self-esteem I had before!

I would suggest Dr. DuPere to my friends, family and any other person looking for someone with his amazing talents!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon