My Lifestyle Lift - Ontario, CA

I was undecided about having this done but i'm 67...

I was undecided about having this done but i'm 67 and my boy friend is my age and looks at least ten years younger than me . I was baggy enough that the neighbors thought I was his mother . I was embarrassed that I looked like that next to him . I even dyed my hair once didn't work . I had the procedure done and am not very happy about it . wish I had checked into it more now i'm stuck with It. one side of my face is smooth when I smile but the other side is full of wrinkles and looks a little loose and the groove beside my nose is deeper than the one on my right side . the doctor told me that my skin is not as elastic at my age as it was when I was young . I don't buy that . that side of my face had a lot more stitches too . for the price my face should have looked the same on both sides . now when I have pictures taken one side is going to be smooth and the other is gonna have wrinkles . don't know how to add photos other wise I would .
San Juan Capistrano Plastic Surgeon

I told him too do a good job I was just joking . but he said he had twenty years experience and knew what to do .

If you'd like to post photos, here's a brief tutorial on how to do that.

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf!