Finally!!! 29 Year Old Mommy of 3 Tummy Tuck and Breast Implants 700cc - Ontario, CA

I finally got this done. I have been dreaming...

I finally got this done. I have been dreaming about this for years, I have not been happy with my body since giving birth to my children. I had a lot of skin that made me really self-conscious although it never seemed like the right time. Leading up to the procedure I was very nervous, feeling selfish and feeling vain-very emotional. I was constantly on this website(obsessing over the surgery) but was confident in my doctor and was ready for it.
I am very happy with my outcome and in disbelief that this is me. On the road to recovery and can’t wait to work out and get back to work.
Dr. Li, Kaming

I was referred to this doctor by a friend from work. I had a consultation for a Tummy Tuck and possibly Breast Aug. Dr. Li was very nice and his confidence made me feel really good about the surgery. He answered questions without me having to ask him. He was always attentive and never kept me waiting. He is very nice along with his staff and always made me feel comfortable. He has 15 years of experience and teaches these procedures at Loma Linda University. I would highly recommend this doctor. He is amazing and made me feel beautiful again.