Makeup Free After Facial Surgery! - Ontario, CA

I would just like to express my sincerest...

I would just like to express my sincerest gratitude to Dr. Shortt and his staff.
A few years ago I had a couple of miles spring up on my face and after clearing them of anything cancerous I wanted them removed. My family doctor referred me to a dermatologist who said he would be able to remove them, "no problem". Then I asked about scarring afterwards; I'm not a lady that wears a lot of makeup (foundation or concealer) and I definitely don't wear it at work. His answer was troubling; "I guess you'll start wearing it then".
Not the right answer! Horrible bedside manner and not the answer that calms you when you're having surgery on your face of all places. I lived with the moles for another year and was then referred to Dr. Shortt
I was a bit hesitate as his office is about 1.5hrs from my place and when the title reads 'Plastic Surgeon' my mind automatically goes to big dollar signs! $$$$ Not the case!
Dr. Shortt's fees were very reasonable and not much more then the dermatologist. Him and his staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. I immediately felt at ease. Dr. Shortt listened to all of my concerns and addressed them in a respectful and professional manner - he was really listening to me. The confidence he showed made me feel comfortable to go ahead with the mole removal and I couldn't be more pleased with my decision. I can't even see a scar in either place!! It's remarkable. The healing time for one took a little longer than expected but it was all worth the wait! I am so pleased with the results that I always recommend Dr. Shortt to others and will go back in a heartbeat if I need too. Best thing I still don't need to wear makeup at work! :)

Thank you Dr Shortt & your lovely staff!! I am a better me on the outside bc of you an that makes me feel better on the inside too!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

I'm so glad everything turned out well for you and you got great results! Choosing a doctor can take a lot of time, but it's worth it when you get the results you were hoping for!