Makeup Free After Facial Surgery! - Ontario, CA

I would just like to express my sincerest...

I would just like to express my sincerest gratitude to Dr. Shortt and his staff.
A few years ago I had a couple of miles spring up on my face and after clearing them of anything cancerous I wanted them removed. My family doctor referred me to a dermatologist who said he would be able to remove them, "no problem". Then I asked about scarring afterwards; I'm not a lady that wears a lot of makeup (foundation or concealer) and I definitely don't wear it at work. His answer was troubling; "I guess you'll start wearing it then".
Not the right answer! Horrible bedside manner and not the answer that calms you when you're having surgery on your face of all places. I lived with the moles for another year and was then referred to Dr. Shortt
I was a bit hesitate as his office is about 1.5hrs from my place and when the title reads 'Plastic Surgeon' my mind automatically goes to big dollar signs! $$$$ Not the case!
Dr. Shortt's fees were very reasonable and not much more then the dermatologist. Him and his staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. I immediately felt at ease. Dr. Shortt listened to all of my concerns and addressed them in a respectful and professional manner - he was really listening to me. The confidence he showed made me feel comfortable to go ahead with the mole removal and I couldn't be more pleased with my decision. I can't even see a scar in either place!! It's remarkable. The healing time for one took a little longer than expected but it was all worth the wait! I am so pleased with the results that I always recommend Dr. Shortt to others and will go back in a heartbeat if I need too. Best thing I still don't need to wear makeup at work! :)

Thank you Dr Shortt & your lovely staff!! I am a better me on the outside bc of you an that makes me feel better on the inside too!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon