Skinny "Fat" Girl - Ontario CA

First.. I am addicted to this site! I love the...

First.. I am addicted to this site! I love the pics and reviews. It would be great if more reviewers could update 6-12 month pics, right?

Before lipo I weighed 127lbs and I'm 5'5. Obvs. I am not huge but I did have a considerable amount of fat in my stomach and hips. I also wanted to remove a little fat from my chin. My doctor did the chin as a freebie since I only had a tiny amount there.

I am currently 5 days post op. Feeling super bloated and wearing my spanx all day and night. The bruising is really bad but it has started turning a greenish yellow today. My doctor does things a little different than others. He did NOT wrap me or put a binder on me right after surgery. I started wearing it after the leaking stopped which was the day after surgery. On that note I leaked/bled very little and from only one area.

I can't wait to see the final results - right now I feel super swollen under my belly button and vag(nasty!)

I never took pain meds and the recovery was super easy. Friday surgery at noon and was grocery shopping and making dinner on Sunday. I did the same when I had my breast implants and lift a few years ago. I think some people just handle pain and recovery easier than others.

I hope my review and pics are helpful.

Why you should wear a faja instead of spanx!

The pic on the left is day 5 post op. I had been wearing my spanx for 24 hours. I felt swollen and it was really discouraging. I put back on the uncomfy faja and look at the difference it made in my swelling in 24 hours! It is tight, hard to get on and my back starts to hurt after about 8 hours of wear but I have been wearing it about 20 hours out of the day.

Here are my before and after pics..

Before and afters. Remember I am only one week post op
Ontario Plastic Surgeon

I love him. His bedside manner is amazing- its like talking to an old friend.

Wow it looks amazing!! Excited to see the progress!!
Hi how are you feeling and looking now? Right now I'm day 2 post op and am in a bit of pain and am super swollen. Would be good if you could give me some encouragement and show me that its only going to get better. Haha
Did u take any other pics of your result?
Awesome! Excited to see
Your midsection looks identical to mine lol where did u get this procedure done at? And what does the frontal view look like after?
I will post the front pic right now. I am happy so far but still very swollen.
What are the other views from the before and after
I would love to see more pics further down the line.
What kind of lipo did you get?
Ultrasonic assisted lipo