The New Me - Ontario, CA

My neck was sagging and making me feel much older...

my neck was sagging and making me feel much older that i am. my cheeks were starting to sink in. all and all it was time to take action. i went to the center and got an estimate of the cost, then i just had to figure out where the money would come from. during that time the center called my stating that the dr. was offering a sale price if i got the procedure within that month. well that was all that i needed, i was there. the procedure went extremely well, i had no pain during the procedure. there was a large amount of edema, which was expected. ice packs were very helpful. the next day i went back to the center to be checked, all was well. but within the next day the pain was pretty severe. that was because of the muscle in my neck having been tightened. pain medication is alright but i don't like taking it for very long, so i switched to tylenol. within a few weeks the pain went away, mostly after the swelling went down. today i have no pain or discomfort at all. i have had a problem with my stitches wanting to come up and causing some drainage from the site. the doctor had to remove one from my neck and that area has not fully healed as of yet. at this point i am very happy with my neck. and i think that i do look somewhat younger. at best i feel much better about myself, therefore it was worth it to me!
merchiada

doctor was helpful and answered all of my questions. when i needed to go in because of the drainage they saw me right away. the office and the staff got back to me right away when i had any questions. and the written instructions were great and informative.