Eyelid, Neck and Eyebrow Lift - I Was Pleasantly Surprised - Ontario, CA

I had eyelid and neck procedure with the eyebrow...

I had eyelid and neck procedure with the eyebrow lift on January 4,2010.

As a man having this procedure done, I was somewhat reluctant, however,my experience was exceptional in that the doctors and staff were all extremely professional and the results, I must say,I am totally happy with. My kids love my new look! No more "turkey neck".

On January 4,2010 with Dr. V as my surgeon, I had...

On January 4,2010 with Dr. V as my surgeon, I had the following procedures: Facial Liposculpting, Upper eyelids, Lifestyle Lift, Neck and LiposculptingPlatysmaplasty.

It's been almost a year now since my surgery and I can only say that my experience with Lifestyle Lift was exceptional. The surgeon/doctor Lipond kept me informed throughout the whole procedure, I would recommend him to any of my friends! The general staff at the Ontario facility was very professional and informing. Looking back with all of the apprehension I had, the whole event was well worth the outcome.

Inland Empire Facial Plastic Surgeon

As we went through the procedure the doctor explained step by step what was happening and the follow-up staff performed exceptionally well. I consider this service equal to the Nordstrom of cosmetic surgery.

Updated on 26 Dec 2010:
See review

Hi Larry,

Welcome to the LSL community. Did you have any downtime or problems with LSL? Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Good evening Britt,

Interestingly enough, the downtime that was suggested would be required by the clinic was considerably longer than what was needed in my case. I was back to work in about 10 days. Really no problem, except the numbness in the face and neck does last for months, as they said it would. Sure makes shaving fun!

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the info. Did they say how long the numbness would last? Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

I was in the hospital when I first seen this comercial on TV.I am 52 and want to do my best to look the best for myself.Be the best you can be was my philosphy.Iam looking forward into seeing thees people.The pictures I see on here are not very god. Is that a red flag?Tonya