Breast Augmentation & Mastopexy - Ontario, CA

I am surgical nurse with 23 yrs of experience. I...

I am surgical nurse with 23 yrs of experience. I opted to go to Canada to have my surgery done since he had done my mothers facelift 12 yrs ago. The stitch work around my periareolar area is a work of art. The mastopexy and breast implant tear drop look absolutely amazing and I'm only 9 weeks post op. Even my coworkers are impressed with the meticulous attention to detail. Outstanding service from physician and staff.

Congratulations! Glad to hear you are pleased with your results. How many cc's did you get in your tear drop implants? I love how you mentioned your coworkers were complimentary of your new look. I think many women would like a lift but are afraid to ask. I wonder how many of them are now considering one? :)

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Adibfar is very meticulous and pays attention to every detail. Never once did I feel rushed or pushed into a decision I did not feel comfortable with. Even when procedure was over he and his staff were available for questions any time of day. He is a gifted surgeon, his ethics and experience make him an outstanding surgeon. Well worth the drive from Tennessee.